Saturday, May 30

Padmapriya speaks about her cowboy experience


The shooting of the film Irumbu Kottai Murattu Singam is progressing in Singai in Nellai District. Simbhu Devan is directing this film.


Padmapriya is donning the role of cowboy girl in this film. Padmapriya spoke to the media in between the shooting. She said,” I am from Tamil Nadu. My mother tongue Is Tamil. My mother is from Nellai Kodaka Naloor. This is my native place.

My father is from Vellore District. I did my M B A and was doing research. Initially I was modeling. After this I was working. While working I started acting in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi films. I had completed 30 films.

In Tamil I have acted in 6 films including Thavamai Thavamirundhu. In all the films I understand my characters and enjoy acting in these roles. I am acting as a cowboy girl in the film Irumbu Kottai Murattu Singam. It is really appreciable to make a cow boy film in Tamil. It is a great thing for me to get an opportunity to act in this film.

The director is so passionate about this film and is enjoying directing each scene. This film will be a great hit among the audience. I want to act in a role which is very difficult for me. I am donning the role of a Muslim girl in Pokkesham.
All the places in Nellai District are beautiful. I am currently living in Kolkata. I have relatives in Thenkasi and Virava Nalur. My father is a Brigadier in the army. My greatest strength in Tamil films is that I dub myself.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails